Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Our Weekend

We had visitors over the weekend! Unfortunately, I forgot to take any pictures. Grandma and Grandpa Farwell along with Uncle Rod, Aunt Annie, and Cousin Kenton came to visit Sunday afternoon/evening. We had a taco supper and banana splits for dessert.

Here is a picture from that day. Nevaeh is playing with the puzzle she got for Christmas from the Sapps. She is getting very good with her numbers, letters, and colors.





One thing is for sure. I have the two cutest nephews in the world. Blake and Kenton are both a lot of fun to be around, and they both love to laugh. I really enjoyed the time with the family.

That night wasn't so much fun. Shun and I were up til 5:30 am with Koralee. She was wide awake and having a dandy ole time hanging out with her parents. Kinda gassy, but mostly just wide awake. So last night I decided that if I had to strip her down and open all the windows to keep her awake, then thatis what I would do. She was going to stay up in the evening. Well, I think she liked the cool air on her skin because this was the result. TKO.




We eventually got her back awake and she slept much better last night. She still wants to eat every 2-3 hours on the dot, but at least she slept in between those feedings. I sure hope we get her on a better schedule before I go back to work or Shun is going to have some rough nights. :(


3 comments:

R and L Farwell said...

We enjoyed seeing you guys too. It is crazy how fast Koralee is changing and it is always fun to hang out with Nevaeh. Hope the nights start going better!

Anonymous said...

We too had a great time hanging out with the Jones's and the Sabetha Farwells. But so sorry for the bad night you had.

Bunny said...

Murphy's law strikes again! You definitely earn kudos being a mom! It's amazing that no matter how creative you get, babies don't care, they'll do the opposite you want em to. Worth it in the long run, I've been told;-)