Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The last few days...

they haven't changed too much. Koralee is still wanting to eat very frequently, up awake much of the night. She sleeps great from about 6:00 am to 12:00 pm, so we just need to get those hours shifted a little earlier. What little we have supplemented with formula, we changed to soy-based in an attempt to help her gassiness. We even added about a tablespoon of rice cereal to the formula to thicken it up. We will see if it helps or makes it worse. I think she did just a little better last night. But I finally gave in and swaddled her in the boppy in our bed and napped beside her with my hand holding a pacifier in her mouth.

Here's a pic of me trying to nap with Koralee. Nevaeh wanted to nap with us.


Yesterday was my 6 week postpartum appointment. I was very curious as to how much Koralee actually weighed, so I had them weigh her for me. Already to a whopping:

12 lb. 7.5 oz.

I looked in Nevaeh's baby book and she weighed 12 lb. 8 oz. at her 4 month appointment. I think Nevaeh will have one BIG baby sister growing up.

Just one more picture for now. Koralee doesn't enjoy baths as much as Nevaeh did. Here is a calm moment.


The Jones Family is planning on going to Grandma and Grandpa Farwell's next weekend (9/27 - Aunt Katie's birthday). It is my last weekend before returning to work. :(

We would love to see everyone! I know the Sapps talked about going up there around the same time. Will the Sabetha Farwell's be around? We are planning on going to great G&G Farwell's as well. Then probably church in the morning. Hope we can see you all.

4 comments:

Carmen said...

Erika directed me to your blog...I've loved checking it recently. Your girls are beautiful...congrats on the arrival of Koralee!

The Farwells said...

I'm pretty sure Koralee is much taller than Brenna! =) I love the bath picture! Miss you. Katie

R and L Farwell said...

Rod and I laugh every time we look at the picture with her belly! haha It is fun trying to count her rolls ;-) ~Auntie Annie

Erika said...

I just can't figure her out. Sometimes she looks just like Nevaeh, but in this one she looks really different. She's adorable and I want to see my niece again!! The nap picture is great - it's obvious your girls love you!